In the course of his studies, the student has the chance to attend a curriculum internship, thus a work experience completing his education and carrying CFU in case the internship is foreseen in the study plan for his degree programme.
Students may attend a post-graduate internship within 12 months from the date of their graduation.
The office in charge for post-graduated internships can be contacted at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The students or graduate students may choose to have their internship with:
companies, public institutions, financial institutions, etc.. in case an agreement is in force with the University of Florence ( https://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp),
Procedure to start an internship
1. Choose the company, public institution, financial institution, etc…willing to accept the internship; send an email to email@example.com asking for a match between the student and the company. Immatriculation number and exact name of the company are requested. The office will answer once the match is done.
2. Enter the service online for students (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp) using your immatriculation number and password and fill in the internship project;
2. Ask the Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the validation of the internship project;
3. Print the internship project and make it signed by the company tutor and responsible, the University tutor and by yourself.
4. Take a copy of the signed internship project to the office of the Scuola di Economia e Management on Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12.30 a.m., on Tuesdays from 15 p.m. to 16.30 p.m. and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. one week before the starting date of the internship.
5. You will be given a timesheet form and the final report form to return to our office filled and signed at the end of the internship.
6. You and all the parties involved will receive a formal notification by email and after that, you will be allowed to start the internship at the starting date.
End of the internship
At the end, the student or graduate student must fill in the final questionnaire on line (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp), the company must fill in the final questionnaire and the final report on line (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/firm_jsp/login.jsp) and the university tutor must fill in the final questionnaire (https://sol.unifi.it/stage/tutor_jsp/login.jsp).
Finalizing the procedure