In the course of his studies, the student has the chance to attend a curriculum internship, thus a work experience completing his education and carrying CFU in case the internship is foreseen in the study plan for his degree programme.
Students may attend a post-graduate internship within 12 months from the date of their graduation.
The students or graduate students may choose to have their internship with:
companies, public institutions, financial institutions, etc.. in case an agreement is in force with the University of Florence ( https://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp),
- companies, public institutions, financial institutions, etc.. wishing to enter into an arrangement with the University of Florence. In this case the company has to apply online to enter into an arrangement with Unifi: http://sol.unifi.it/stage/firm_jsp/login.jsp. For more info about the procedure of entering an arrangement with Unifi, please contact: email@example.com
Procedure to start an internship
1. Choose the company, public institution, financial institution, etc…willing to accept the internship; send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for a match between the student and the company. Immatriculation number and exact name of the company are requested. The office will answer once the match is done.
2. Enter the service online for students (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp) using your immatriculation number and password and fill in the internship project;
2. Ask the Office by email (email@example.com) for the validation of the internship project;
3. Print the internship project and make it signed by the company tutor and responsible, the University tutor and by yourself.
4. Take a copy of the signed internship project to the office of the Scuola di Economia e Management on Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12.30 a.m., on Tuesdays from 15 p.m. to 16.30 p.m. and on Fridays from 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. one week before the starting date of the internship.
5. You will be given a timesheet form and the final report form to return to our office filled and signed at the end of the internship.
6. You and all the parties involved will receive a formal notification by email and after that, you will be allowed to start the internship at the starting date.
End of the internship
At the end, the student or graduate student must fill in the final questionnaire on line (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp), the company must fill in the final questionnaire and the final report on line (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/firm_jsp/login.jsp) and the university tutor must fill in the final questionnaire (https://sol.unifi.it/stage/tutor_jsp/login.jsp).
Finalizing the procedure
- At the end of the internship, the student must return to the office of the Scuola di Economia e Management the signed timesheet and the signed final report (attach C). The documents will be sent to the Secretary for internship CFU registration.
- At the end of the post-graduate internship, the graduate student must give the signed timesheet to the office of the Scuola di Economia e Management..
How to enter the st@ge online service
- Students and post-graduate (to look for an offer or to propose an internship)
- Companies and institutions This procedure is not valid for Tirocini di Abilitazione professionale e di praticantato