Students who want to carry out an internship because it is included in their study plan (curricular internship) or because they just graduated (non-curricular) need to find a company willing to host them.
Curricular internships are conducted within a period of university training and do not necessarily have to involve recognition of CFUs. The intern must qualify either as a "student", "doctoral student", "graduate student" or "enrolled in a professional Master course”.
Non-curricular internships are carried out by new graduates who have obtained their Bachelor's or Master's degrees from our University no more than 12 months prior to application.
The service of activation of non-curricular internships is not managed by the School of Economics and Management but by the OJP Platform (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
The hosting company can be identified through:
For more information about the agreement-drafting process, please contact email@example.com
NB: given the educational nature of the internship no internships at private entities belonging to the family of the intern up to the 4th degree of kinship are allowed.
Once the student has made an agreement with the company, he/she must communicate it by e-mail to the Internship and Placement Office firstname.lastname@example.org The email must contain the student number and the name of the company as it appears in the Unifi database. At this point the student will receive an email in response indicating that your internship is enabled. Enabled does not mean the student can start, but it means he/she will have to:
1. Access the online services dedicated to students (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp) by logging in with username/password and filling in the INTERNSHIP PROJECT;
2. Request the internship validation from the School's Office of Internships and Placements;
3. Print the internship project and seek the signatures of the university tutor, the company manager, and the company mentor.
4. Deliver (at least one week before the start of the internship) a copy of the project to the Office of Internship and Placements of the School of Economics and Management open to the public on Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. on Tuesdays from 3 pm to 4.30 pm and on Fridays from 9 am to 10.30 am
5. At the time of delivery of the original Internship Project, the student will be given the Attendance Sheet and Appendix C, which must be returned completed at the end of the internship.
The Internship Office notifies the company, the labour office and INAIL, as well as union representatives and the student himself/herself of the start of the internship. Only after this communication can the student begin his/her Internship and must take care to fill out the daily attendance register.
Prior to beginning the internship, the intern must take the "General Safety Training - 2022" course and the corresponding test.
The course is delivered in E-learning mode and can be accessed at the following link https://formstudelearning.unifi.it/
Once the course has been taken, the student will need to book themselves (at least 24 hours after the conclusion of the module) to take the test https://spp.unifi.it/sicurezza/sessioni-test-sicurezza-fg.
The course certificate can be requested, one week after the test, by sending an email to email@example.com
At the end of the planned hours of the internship project (both curricular and non-curricular internship), the student must complete (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/stud_jsp/login.jsp) the final online questionnaire. The hosting company must fill out the final questionnaire and the final report (http://sol.unifi.it/stage/firm_jsp/login.jsp) and, finally, also the university tutor must also fill out their own questionnaire.