Application and Enrolment Procedure
Deadline for nominations and applications for the academic year 2020/21
Given the current global health crisis, and the uncertainty of the situation regarding the next academic year, we wish to inform you that we can extend the deadlines as long as you need. We completely understand the current situation, we will offer flexibility.
We are really hoping that the situation will evolve in a positive way and that we would be able to welcome your students in Florence.
Step 1: NOMINATION – for Partner Universities Coordinators
In order to be accepted by the School of Economics and Management, the HOME INSTITUTION of students selected within the framework of the ERASMUS+ programme or the Cooperation agreement must send an official NOMINATION to International Relations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the following deadlines.
- 1st semester or full year: 15th March - 30th April
- 2nd semester: 1st September - 15th October
The nomination should include the following information for each student:
- Erasmus University Code
- Student’s Name and Surname
- Student’s Email address
- Field of study
- Duration of studies at the School of Economics and Management
- Period (first/second semester, full year)
Step 2: APPLICATION - for nominated students
Once we receive your nomination, our Incoming Service (email@example.com)) will contact the student by email, providing all the information needed to proceed with the Application and all the documentation required. Students are required to prepare all the documentation which should be sent by thei HOME INSTITUTION within the following deadlines:
- 1st semester or full year: 30th May
- 2nd semester: 15th November
Please find here the Erasmus Student mobility proposal form and Learning Agreement to be filled in:
Please remember that both documents have to be completed.
Please remember that the Enrolment Forms without all the requested signatures and stamps won't be accepted!
Documents to present:
- Enrolment Form: it must be signed and sealed by your home institution. No enrolment will be accepted if the stamp and signature are missing
- Learning Agreement: duly signed and sealed by your home institution with all the courses you wish to attend.
- A copy of the student’s national identity card (for EU members) or passport (non-EU members).
- An update Transcript of Records (English version - Bachelor and Master Degree course)
- Certificate of language knowledge: Italian (Level B1), English (Level B2) - recommended
- In order to fill in the Learning Agreement included into the Enrolment Form, the courses information can be found on
- clicking on SCUOLA - DIDATTICA - OFFERTA FORMATIVA.
The Enrolment Form should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indeed, we accept scanned copy and it is not required to receive the original documents by post. If on the contrary the Home Institution prefers original signatures please use regular mail after our confirmation via e-mail that the Erasmus Student mobility proposal form and the Learning Agreement are satisfactory completed.
For any information about the procedure please fell free to ask to our office at: email@example.com
Step 3: ACCEPTANCE EMAIL
Once we process your application our Incoming service will send you an acceptance email with all the instructions regarding the steps to follow once you arrive in Florence. Please check the e-mail regularly.
Step 4: CHECK IN PROCEDURE IN FLORENCE
Once you arrive in Florence you should go personally to the International Relations Office of the School of Economics and Management (during office hours) to register your arrival and pick up the application documentation duly signed by the institutional coordinator in Florence.
The School of Economics and Management is situated in the Social Sciences Campus in Novoli and you can reach the campus by bus routes 57 and 23 (Nuovo Pignone Direction).
International Relations Office - School of Economics and Management
Office hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Step 5: ENROLLMENT AT THE ERASMUS DESK IN NOVOLI
Once you have registered the arrival at the School of Economics and Management you are required to go to the Erasmus Desk Registrar Office located in Piazza Ugo di Toscana, Building D15, ground Floor in order to proceed with the official enrollment at UNIFI. Admin staff will check your application documentation and will release you the matriculation number and a student card called “libretto universitario”. The libretto is the identification student card where all passed exams will be registered.
You have to hand in:
- the Application Documentation (Enrolment Form and Learning Agreement) that you got at the Servizio Relazioni Internazionali once arrived in Florence;
- 2 passport size pictures;
- Study plan form duly signed by your home institution;
- Other documentation that has to be signed by us (proof of arrival and so on)
- In order to complete the enrolment procedure at your arrival in Florence you have to get also the Codice Fiscale (Tax Code).
On the top of the libretto, students can find the Erasmus mobility’s date of beginning and end.
All the activities related to the Erasmus Mobility in Florence have to be completed until the last day indicated on the libretto.
Please note that due to the large number of Erasmus students, the libretto could be issued several days after your registration. Novoli office will inform students as soon as libretto is ready; in the meantime, students can attend classes.
Students will also receive a USER ID (matriculation number) and a provisional password (date of birth) to access the online services at https://sol.unifi.it/
Students are requested to change the password at the first access.
If students should lose the registration number and your password, please contact Novoli Office.
The Erasmus desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) is located in Piazza Ugo di Toscana 5, Building D15 - ground floor, room 0.03 - 50127 Firenze and has the following opening hours:
Monday - Tuesday - Thursday 10.00-13.00
From this moment you are officially enrolled at UNIFI.
Step 6: CHANGE OF THE SELECTED COURSES / LEARNING AGREEMENT
If you need to change your learning agreement and the selected courses at UNIFI you are allowed to do it within the deadlines that our Office will give you. For more information get in touch with the School of Economics and Management International Office (during the office hours or through an e-mail to email@example.com)