Prior to departure - Leaving UNIFI
1. The student has to return the “libretto universitario” to the Erasmus Desk in Novoli (Building D15). Please consider that the day you return your Libretto at the Office is the official end of your Erasmus+ mobility. Students have to give back the libretto before the end of the Erasmus mobility indicated in the libretto.
2. Erasmus Desk in Novoli provides the student with an official Confirmation of Stay and sends the official Transcript of Records by ordinary mail directly to the Home University.
3. If the student wants a copy of the Transcript of Records before leaving, please be aware that you must pay a fee of €16, buying a so called “Marca da Bollo” (available in tobacco shops) and giving it to the officer.
4. If the Home University requires a particular form attesting departure (Certificate of Stay), the student can come to the International Relations Office only after he/she have returned his/her Libretto. Bring the papers that the Novoli Office provided you with and we will be able to sign it.
5. Make sure to hand in all your library books before you leave Florence. If you forget to do this, you will receive a fine.
Please note: that it is not possible to send any original document to students or to Partner University after the end of the exchange period. In order to avoid inconveniences, we ask students to collect all the needed documentation before leaving.