1. The closing date of your Erasmus in Florence coincides with the date of the last exam, passed or not, or the end date of classes if no exam was taken. In the case of traineeships, the end date of the mobility coincides with the end date of the activity.
Before checking out, check on GCS Student Career Management to see whether all examinations have been recorded, fill out the “esami sostenuti” form (rtf - pdf), and submit it to Erasmus Desk firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To avoid delays in the issuance of the final Transcript of records, while in Florence, check periodically on GCS Student Career Management the transcripts of exams taken. It is important that records are kept, even of failed exams. Hence, it is your responsibility to ask so to each Professor specifically.
3. By submitting the form, you communicate that you have completed the activities and wish to receive the Certification of Stay and Transcript of records. The Office will close the mobility and send the Certification of Stay and Transcript of records by email to the home university and in copy to the student
4. You have formally ended your Erasmus mobility period in Florence by checking out. Therefore, you can no longer take exams or other educational activities
5. The Certification of Stay issued upon arrival and departure is in Unifi format. No other form or declaration will be signed.
6. Make sure to hand in all your library books before you leave Florence. If you forget to do this, you will receive a fine.